Saturday, July 24, 2010

Its to darn hot!

Well it has been a crazy heat wave here on the right coast and it has been all about keeping cool. So we have been hanging out in the house way to much. We did have a great day today took the boys this morning to Lowes to do the project which was this cool UFO (i will post the pics soon) and then off to see Nana and Pop Pop. Then hung out for a bit, kids went into the hot tub which we turned the heater off on so now its like a giant kiddie pool. But I was getting antsy and needed to get out so we went Bowling! The boys had a blast and so did we.

Lucas was so tired he fell asleep in the car on the way home which was a good thing ( i know you know what I mean) then it was time to whip up some things for the church picnic tomorrow. BTW Ricardo is going to be playing the keyboard for the service.

Oh and before I forget I made a great wreath my first project that I have done from reading the sites. It was a paperback book wreath that looks so great, I can't wait to make some for my friends that are avid readers. Thanks to According to Kelly and Living for lindsay for the tutorial on the wreath.


And I have been trying to keep up with all the pictures so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy, What a great idea. I need to check that ezmeals deal out! Thanks for the tip
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete