Thursday, June 23, 2011

I will be better at this!

So here is the challenge to me - I must post more!

School is out for the kids and my husband is back overseas so now is the time for me to start to do all the things that I wanted to. I have a bucket list of things I want to do around the house and things that I want to do with this blog, so here is the challenge to myself to try and do at least 5 of these things on my bucket list by the end of the summer.

Amy's Bucket List
1. Paint and redecorate bathroom
2. Hang shelves in Family Room and Hallway (must post before and after pics)
3. Make a Weekly Menu and stick to it and try at least 1 new recipe a week.
4. Canning
5. Pick Peaches with kids (and make peach jam)
6. Go to farmers market with kids
7. Get Lucas to ride a 2 wheeler
8. Go to Austin and see the bats, eat at a food truck and hang with my fabulous nephews awesome SIL and great boys.
9. Take boys to a Musical in NYC.
10. Learn how to use my DSLR camera
11. Re decorate my bedroom
12. Work on my craft area
13. Go fishing with the boys (not sure what I will do though if they catch a fish)
14. Picnic on the beach
15. Sew something
16. Put together a craft show for all the fabulous moms here in town that are so crafty
17. Post all of my craftiness on my blog
18. Go to a concert with my girls
19. Take the boys and watch the sunrise at the beach
20. Get a new do

So wish me luck stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment